Another Orca Flag Day.

For those of you checking out Orca from CVS HEAD, it's another
flag day that will require you to re-run orca-setup.

I've made various changes to try to put a better infra-structure
in place for key echo and echoing by word (for text and terminal
components).

The full list of changes I've made are given at the end of this message.

To quote the "Key and Word Echo Requirements" spec. that we are currently
putting together:

 "Key echo applies to the entire keyboard and is for echoing
  keys as they are pressed. The keys are broken into the following
  groups that the user can optionally enable for echoing:

 o Alphanumeric and punctuation keys

 o Modifier keys: CTRL, ALT, Shift, Insert, and "Fn" on laptops.

 o Locking keys: Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, etc.

 o Function keys: The keys at the top of the keyboard.

 o Action keys: space, enter, escape, tab, backspace, delete, arrow
   keys, page up, page down, etc.

  When a key from any enabled group is pressed, the key will
  be spoken."

When you run orca-setup now, after selecting your speech engine
and voice, you will get a sequence of questions that will be one
of the following (depending upon whether you want key echo enabled):

With key echo enabled:

Enable echo by word?  Enter y or n: <your answer>
Enable key echo?  Enter y or n: y
Enable alphanumeric and punctuation keys?  Enter y or n: <your answer>
Enable modifier keys?  Enter y or n: <your answer>
Enable locking keys?  Enter y or n: <your answer>
Enable function keys?  Enter y or n: <your answer>
Enable action keys?  Enter y or n: <your answer>
Enable Braille Monitor?  Enter y or n: <your answer>

With key echo disabled:

Enable echo by word?  Enter y or n: <your answer>
Enable key echo?  Enter y or n: n
Enable Braille Monitor?  Enter y or n: <your answer>

Notice you don't get asked the extra five questions with regards to
the different key types, if you say you don't want key echo. Each will
automatically be set to False (disabled).

These setting are written to your ~/.orca/user-settings.py file

Note that echoing by word is not currently implemented. Note also that
there might be some tweaks needed to get key echoing doing everything
exactly the way we want it. Hopefully these will be easy to find and
fix now the big change to the Orca code has been done.

If you find any problems, please report them to the list. I'll be out
on vacation on Thursday (for a week), so if you find problems before
then, I'll try to deal with them, otherwise Will has kindly offered to
help for the week after that.

--

Changes made:

       * src/orca/settings.py
         src/orca/orca.py
         src/orca/default.py
         src/orca/orca-setup.in
         Changes to the way key echo work per the key and word echo
         requirements spec.

         Key echo applies to the entire keyboard and is for echoing
         keys as they are pressed. The keys are broken into the following
         groups that the user can optionally enable for echoing:

         o Alphanumeric and punctuation keys

         o Modifier keys: CTRL, ALT, Shift, Insert, and "Fn" on laptops.

         o Locking keys: Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, etc.

         o Function keys: The keys at the top of the keyboard.

         o Action keys: space, enter, escape, tab, backspace, delete, arrow
           keys, page up, page down, etc.

         When a key from any enabled group is pressed, the key will
         be spoken.

         The onTextInserted() method only speaks the text associated
         with the "object:text-change:insert" event if key echoing and
         echoing of printable characters are both enabled.

The orca-setup.in script has been adjusted to ask various questions
         to allow the user to setup whether these types of keys will be
         echoed or not.

       * src/orca/settings.py
         src/orca/braille.py
         src/orca/focus_tracking_presenter.py
         src/orca/orca.py
         src/orca/orca-setup.in
         Refactoring of use<name> to enable<name> for various settings to
         be consistent in style with the names for the new keyboard
         enabling types.

         The orca-setup.in script has been adjusted to use these new names.