Orca Issues with system-config-kickstart?

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some weirdness with system-config-kickstart in both Ubuntu, as well as FC5.  In Ubuntu, I can run the program, and orca initially has major focus issues; However, once I can finally get orca to focus on the configurator window, things read reasonably well.
In FC5, orca just reports that the program is inaccessible; but, I distinctly remember using the Fedora version of system-config-kickstart with Orca a few months back, so not sure what has changed.

Just wondering whether others are seeing similar issues?

Thanks,

--Al