RE: Orca Missing description in planner's toggle button

Hi Rich,
I believe this is called a Ribbon in GUI terms. The wider you
have the planner window, the more of them you see as
graphical button in a single strip of "ribbon".
The rest of the items are put in a popup menu (single line
text entries) which you can bring up by clicking on the arrow
button to the right of the ribbon

Planner should have some accessible name/description for this
component.
I'll file a bug on Monday.

We can easily work around this in the Orca planner.py script.
Mike, what would you like to see spoken/brailled here?
It sounds like we will see this situation in more places than just the
planner.  Can you give me more applications where we will see this behavior?
I'd like to come up with a generic answer if possible.
Thanks
Mike