Re: Orca Missing description in planner's toggle button

Hi Javier,

Exploring Planner, in the toolbar there's a toggle button with no description or label associated. A sighted folk told me that this toggle button has an arrow indicating thereis more options in the toolbar by pressing it. Exactly, if you press it, shows a popup menu with more options.
But there's not label around.
What's appropiate in this case?

Will and I briefly looked at this on Friday when we were discussing the funny
"table cells" on that broken planner dialog.

I believe this is called a Ribbon in GUI terms. The wider you have the planner window, the more of them you see as graphical button in a single strip of "ribbon". The rest of the items are put in a popup menu (single line text entries) which you
can bring up by clicking on the arrow button to the right of the ribbon

Planner should have some accessible name/description for this component.
I'll file a bug on Monday.

We can easily work around this in the Orca planner.py script.
Mike, what would you like to see spoken/brailled here?