RE: Orca rolenames too long for braille?

Hi,
Mike, I meant that  information for locus of focus  has to be
spoken and brailled the same.. If focus is on a toggle button
with an associated label, the label and the role (toggle
button) I think has to be spoken and brailled.
Will explained to me what this control looks like and I agree with what you
are saying needs to be on the braille display.
I understood Rich that this extra information would be speak
and not brailled, and in this case a person that can only
read braille will not access this extra information.
My question would be now
What is extra information?
The extra information I was referring to is information such as static text.

Mike