Re: Trouble writing a Factory

Nick Glencross wrote:

Bowie Owens wrote:

I added the nameserver stuff recently and I don't think it has had much attention. So if you find any problems please let me know. Also I'd be delighted to receive new examples/tests.

I wasn't sure if you specifically meant that you want nameserver tests or not, but an example showing how an object reference can be passed from one process to another and then invoked is pretty handy, and is what I've attached. Of course, you may want to change the name of the directory and object names, so be my guest.

I was referring to the nameserver stuff because it has had so little attention. But I'm happy to look at including whatever people want to contribute. I've added your example in. But I have done a s/remote/delegate/g though.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au