Help for some technical details

Dear, our customers are planning a project for which
it is necessary to use CORBA and we now decide to
choose orbitcpp. But as we are new to it and have to
understand some technical details, hope could be lent
a hand. Thanks in advance.

1. In orbitcpp, when we use one POA to activate
multiple servants, the POA thread policy becomes
'SINGLE_THREAD_MODEL' or 'ORB_CTRL_MODEL'? And, when
we use multiple POAs and each one is set the same
thread policy, then what will happen?

2. Can 'const', 'enum', 'abstract' be used in
Valuetype functionality?

3. About QoS(Quality of Service), can we use 'oneway'
operation to set the point which returns the control
to the Client?
   Can 'SyncScopePolicy' be used?

4. About Dynamic Interface, could the method
_get_interface() be used? 'Coz we see that it is
better to use this method when creating a request
from the client.

5. About Server Request Model, how does the server
application receive the request from client? For
example, Mico seems to use select(). And which model
does it use: 'thread-per-request' or
'thread-per-session'?
   Is it possible to control the number of threads? If
possible, how do we realize it? For example, OpenORB
seems to set it in the file default.xml.

6. How does the message communication perform when
invocate objects in the same address space? Does it
use normal method call or other ways, e.g. socket and
so on?

Any one or some of the above questions's answers will
surely be appreciated.
Hope these won't cost you precious time...

Best regards