Re: Trouble writing a Factory

Bowie Owens wrote:

I've just added a test client and server that implements a really basic factory. It can be found under test/cpp/factory. It should be enough to get you started. You will have to check out the CVS version of orbitcpp to get at the example. Instructions on how to get the CVS version on the orbitcpp webpage.

FYI, after installing orbitcpp from the CVS version systemwide (if you recall, it was from an Gentoo emerge), the assertion is no longer happening.

Next I going to experiement with nameservers and orbitcpp (again, so example of this I don't think),

Cheers,

Nick