DII user exceptions

I'm trying to finish ORBit2's DII implementation, just to have it done.

Would anybody care to suggest how user exceptions should be handled?

Since we're invoking an operation dynamically, we don't know the
"raises" clause, so we don't know what user exceptions we can get
back.  That means we don't know how to demarshal any data members
associated with the exception.

So... do we raise a user exception with NULL data?

Do we convert it into a system MARSHAL exception?

I can't find where the standard discusses this (if it does at all).

					-bwb

					Brent Baccala
					cosine freesoft org