Re: win32 native build

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
It seems to work, at least for function calls. The data structures remain
still unresolved.

I think that must be because the corresponding declarations in the
headers don't have the __declspec(dllimport) attributes. gcc can
manage without, MSVC can't.

My linkage gives unresolved for this (DATA) symbols. The solution was that I
just needed to remove "DATA" before building the lib file. But my little
test program links now.

But it is probable that actual use of these variables without MSVC
knowing that they are actually imported from a DLL produces bogus
results or even crashes? Does the program actually work?

--tml

True, the simple hello world application crached when I runned them. I know now that the solution is try to build the lib with MVC and patch it to export the variables and functions and so on ...

Bart