Re: win32 native build

> It seems to work, at least for function calls. The data structures remain
> still unresolved.

I think that must be because the corresponding declarations in the
headers don't have the __declspec(dllimport) attributes. gcc can
manage without, MSVC can't.

> My linkage gives unresolved for this (DATA) symbols. The solution was that I
> just needed to remove "DATA" before building the lib file. But my little
> test program links now.

But it is probable that actual use of these variables without MSVC
knowing that they are actually imported from a DLL produces bogus
results or even crashes? Does the program actually work?

--tml