Re: ORBit_copy_value_core() bug?

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 10:32 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 10:36 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> > You are probably right, but I must admit that I do not fully
> > understand this part of the source. I just need some time I'm sure...
>
> 	The 'any' code is full of this rather interesting iteration pattern,
> and packed full of fun indirection. OTOH - it turns out that is the best
> way to have the least code that is the most flexible & re-usable.

Thought so ;-)

It would be nice if the working of it was documented in the code. If you
ever get hit by a rampaging asteroid or just goes MIA then this
"interesting" code would risk being non-maintained as most developers
would just turn away after one glance.

In a prefect world all code is obvious by first (or second glance)
without any need for comments, but in this case I'm sure a few helping
words would go a long way towards making it easier for newcomers to help
maintaining.

Best regards,
  jules