Re: Re: The problem still persists
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Sergio Pérez?ßISO-8859-1?Q?Al cañiz <serpeal disca upv es>
- Cc: orbit <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Re: The problem still persists
- Date: 12 May 2003 11:56:05 +0100
On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 11:32, Sergio Pérez?ßISO-8859-1?Q?Alcañiz wrote:
> This is what ldd shows:
You have no SSL support - this is very odd indeed.
So; did we try using excessive debug ?
If you build 'linc' with a hacked src/linc-debug.h - enabling
LINC_CONNECTION_DEBUG - we should see precisely what's going on at the
cnx. level - that may help a lot.
email@example.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev