Re: The problem still persists

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com> wrote:
> 	I'm guessing that Debian don't ship openssl due to the cretinous
> licensing of that library; long live GNU TLS.

Debian ships OpenSSL tools and libraries. It also ships some software
that's linked against it, but obviously not GPL software.

Debian also ships GNU TLS, and many maintainers are actively porting
their packages from OpenSSL to GNU TLS (and sending the patches
upstream).

Long live Debian. :)
--
Sam "Eddie" Couter  |  mailto:sam@couter.dropbear.id.au