Re: compile error: corba-defs-common.c
- From: Alex Hornby <alex anvil com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Hamish Blair <Hamish Blair marconi com>,orbit <orbit-list gnome org>, Laszlo Peter <Laca sun com>
- Subject: Re: compile error: corba-defs-common.c
- Date: 10 Mar 2003 10:57:29 +0000
On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 10:30, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Hamish,
> On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 11:05, Hamish Blair wrote:
> > I also created Makefile.in and Makefile by hand with similar modifications,
> > as I didn't have automake. I found I had to add $(BUILT_SOURCES) to the
> > target.
> I'm really convinced - given the trouble that people are constantly
> having here - that one person sitting down and writing a simple
> pre-processor would save other people tens of hours and fix this problem
> permanantly :-) Would you consider that ? my feeling is that this is a
> far easier task to achieve.
I think the WINE project has done exactly that already with wpp.
WINE is LGPL'd so perhaps you could use that.
] [Thread Prev