Re: compile error: corba-defs-common.c

Sorry - forgot to post the last message to the list.  You'll see it at the
bottom of this message.

I tried remaking include/orbit/orb-core, but that just copies the .h files
into
I have now created the following file in a new directory
include/orbit/misc:

(See attached file: Makefile.am)

based on the one in include/orbit/poa.

I also created Makefile.in and Makefile by hand with similar modifications,
as I didn't have automake.  I found I had to add $(BUILT_SOURCES) to the
target.

This now attempts to generate the stubs for PortableInterceptor.idl and
DynamicAny.idl, but it comes up with the error:

      Error: `OObject' undeclared.

If I try removing the "--define=Object=OObject" from the Makefile, I get

      Error: parse error, unexpected TOK_OBJECT, expecting TOK_IDENT

While I can't get ORBit2 working, for the moment I'm using the old ORBit
(0.5.17), which builds OK, but any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Hamish Blair

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com> on 06/03/2003 12:13:26