Re: reading string array after transfer

Hi,

Well the string i send to the server is valid at the client side, but at
the server side I only get nonsense, such as "cccccccccccccccccccc" or
an empty string. The content on the server side seems to be undetermined
although I filled the string on the client side with strcpy an printed
its content on the client side to verify. Neither the server or the
client give an error.

Decelring a string on the client side as "char zxc[128]" gives a valid
results on the client side, but the content is invalid after it is
transferred to the server. A string "in" argument transfer seems to be
different than how I do it ?

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta