Re: reading string array after transfer

Hi Peter,

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 14:53, Peter Van Osta wrote:
> I have created a structurr which contains an array of 5 strings, e.g.:

	Ok; this is just like ORBit2/test/everything's StrArray it seems.

> After transferring the structure abc as an in parameter to the server
> from the client, I can't access the subelements of xyz ? I can access
> the element where I created them in the client as abc.xyz[0] ...

	When you say you can't access them - how can you not ? ;-) what problem
occurs ? where is the issue ? it helps if reports are more precise than
"something doesn't work" ;->

	Is this a compile time / run-time / segv fault ? are you checking the
exception environment before using the returned result ?

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot