Re: #include in IDL?

Hi Chris,

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 18:57, Chris Roberts wrote:
> I need to write various other modules which take these types as arguments:

	Ok - so this issue is perennially painful in IDL land. There is a
hacked-up solution we use in Gnome-land; checkout libbonobo and see
libbonobo/idl/Bonobo.idl.

	Ultimately the best thing to do is to just include all your IDL once [
with double include guards ] into a single IDL file, and just compile
that [ saves autotools pain too ].

> Is there any way round this easily, besides manually editing all of the
> skelimpl, .h etc files to remove the references to these types, and then
> including the correct .h files? Would it not be better to map IDL
> #include's into C #includes, or is this against the CORBA C mapping spec?

	HTH,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot