Re: simple way to register timeout functions in ORBit's-mainloop ?

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 14:36, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> While ORBit's mainloop is not the default glib-mainloop, using
> just g_timeout_add() my timer function has never been called.

	Ah ! - I wonder; are you running a glib mainloop in your code, or are
you calling something like CORBA_ORB_run ... if you're doing the latter,
I would recommend doing the former, since it'll prolly solve your
problem compatibly.

	So - what mainloop do you invoke from your app ?

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot