Re: How to put my ORBit prorgram in init script

Hi Louis,

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 05:05, Louis Lau wrote:
> if i load the same startup
> script after the system is bootup, my client can resolve the object.. I am
> very confuse now.. i have tried to put & in the execution and i have also
> tried to use daemon();

	I suspect a hostname problem; Get the IOR and while it is wriggling use
ior-decode-2 on it; and see what hostname it reports; then again - it
should work for the unix domain socket - so perhaps it's being run as a
different user or somesuch ? currently ORBit2 stops people communicating
across local user ids via. the UDS for security reasons.

	HTH,