Re: orbitcpp module created

Hi Murray,

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 15:55, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > That's great. I'll try checking it out again and rebuilding. Thanks.
>
> After a new checkout (I added the missing Makefile.am, by the way) I
> still have the same problem, so I'll assume that it's a problem with my
> setup. I'm setting up a new PC next week so I'll leave it for now.

	Extremely odd isn't it :-) I've no idea why that should be the case. I
have my ORBit2 HEAD on a different prefix to my ORBit2 old, and a recent
glib version but I don't see why that should make much difference.

> I suppose it's remotely possible that you are using a competely HEAD
> branch GNOME, and that my crash might be related to the mix of HEAD
> ORBit2 with 2.0.x GNOME.

	Yes; it's somewhat difficult to see what's up; one thing that might be
interesting would be to poke an assembler dump of both your compiled
module, and also the method call into it from ORBit2. You can get both
by using the -S option (instead of -c) to gcc, that might help us see
what's going on.

	Thanks,