Re: orbitcpp module created

On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 12:35, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-09-19 at 13:12, Michael Meeks wrote:
> [snip]
> >
> > 	Which looks (to me) as if it's working:
> >
> > 	I have a stock RH7.3 build set, gcc-2.96 etc.
>
> I'm on RH7.2.
>
> > 	Is this still a problem for you ? have you tried a clean re-build ?
>
> That's great. I'll try checking it out again and rebuilding. Thanks.

After a new checkout (I added the missing Makefile.am, by the way) I
still have the same problem, so I'll assume that it's a problem with my
setup. I'm setting up a new PC next week so I'll leave it for now.

I suppose it's remotely possible that you are using a competely HEAD
branch GNOME, and that my crash might be related to the mix of HEAD
ORBit2 with 2.0.x GNOME.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net