Re: orbitcpp module created

Hi Murray,

	Most odd, I built it all to look at your problem and:

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 13:11, Murray Cumming wrote:
> In my local copy I have taken that idlCppBackend() function out of the
> extern C, because it's an internal function. It makes no difference.
>
> I have also checked that it's being passed the correct parameter from
> ORBit2 HEAD, but I can't see a problem.

	I typed make in the tests/helloworld and got:

orbit-idl-2 -l cpp ./../helloworld.idl
orbit-idl-2 2.4.3 compiling
  mode, show preprocessor errors, passes: stubs skels common headers
skel_impl imodule

** (process:29846): WARNING **: orbit_idl_backend_func

** (process:29846): WARNING **: debug 1

** (process:29846): WARNING **: debug 2

** (process:29846): WARNING **: debug 3

** (process:29846): WARNING **: debug 4

	Which looks (to me) as if it's working:

	I have a stock RH7.3 build set, gcc-2.96 etc.

	Is this still a problem for you ? have you tried a clean re-build ?