Re: cpp: Gratuitous code formatting change

Hi Sam,

On Sat, 2002-03-02 at 01:00, Sam Couter wrote:
> I figured that the stubs and skeletons generated by orbit-idl were far
> from simple, and that indent would not be helpful.

	This used to be the case; now the C output is extremely simple, except
perhaps for the method lookup methods, and they're never going to look
simple ;-)

	So I'd be in favour of stripping out the indent phase and making the
code look nice. The more reliability, and less cruft we have to fork the
better as far as I'm concerned.

	If someone would write a mini pre-processor, and re-write libIDL to
clean them both up I'd be even happier ;-)