problems with orbit-idl-2

Hi!

Sorry, I posted this before with a wrong email address set, so it got
stuck at the moderator's desk... Sorry for the inconvinience this might
have caused.

I just tried to run Orbit over some IDL files. I installed the orbit2
debs to do so. Here is the output of
  dpkg -l | grep orbit
ii  liborbit2     2.3.105-2 Libraries for ORBit2 - a CORBA ORB
ii  liborbit2-dev 2.3.105-2 Dev libraries for ORBit ...
ii  orbit2        2.3.105-2 A CORBA ORB (used with Gnome)

That should be a fairly recent version or am I wrong there?

Anyway: I cannot get orbit-idl-2 to compile any of the IDL files.

Here is what I try:
> orbit-idl-2 -I .. Graphic.idl
orbit-idl 2.3.105 compiling
 small mode, show preprocessor errors, passes: stubs skels common
headers skel_impl imodule

/home/hunger/c/berlin/Berlin/idl/Warsaw/Allocation.idl:27: Warning:
Unresolved forward declaration `Warsaw::Region'
/home/hunger/c/berlin/Berlin/idl/Warsaw/Allocation.idl:29: Warning:
Unresolved forward declaration `Warsaw::Screen'
Graphic.idl:37: Warning: Unresolved forward declaration
`Warsaw::DrawingKit'
Graphic.idl:32: Warning: Unresolved forward declaration
`Warsaw::Traversal'
Graphic.idl:33: Warning: Unresolved forward declaration
`Warsaw::DrawTraversal'
Graphic.idl:34: Warning: Unresolved forward declaration
`Warsaw::PickTraversal'
/home/hunger/c/berlin/Berlin/idl/Warsaw/Allocation.idl:28: Warning:
Unresolved forward declaration `Warsaw::Transform'

(process:8382): ** WARNING **: Not populating for IDLN_FORWARD_DCL

(process:8382): ** CRITICAL **: file orbit-idl-genmarshal.c: line 522
(marshal_populate): assertion `retval' failed
Segmentation fault

Any ideas on how I can handle this? I tried 10 diffrent files, none got
compiled by orbit-idl-2, *eight* of them caused a segfault like the one
given above! All files are valid IDL and work well with TAO and omniorb.

Do you want the IDL-files?

--
Gruss,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger                  The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'
tobias@berlin-consortium.org                  So I installed Linux.