Re: ORBIT-WARNING **: No POA found for operation

Hi,

I have distilled a small part to demonstrate my problem. It can be found on:

http://www.demuyter.com/debug

Maybe not clean on code-separation in both applications but it's simple enough for demonstration purposes.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 09:17:23AM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Yves,
>
> On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 16:40, Yves De Muyter wrote:
> > I have ported my app to gnome2 now.  It sure looks like i have an
> > object lifecycle problem because now, the GTK2-application segfaults
> > (the client in this situation).
>
> 	Great ! can you post a stack trace, better still put one in
> bugzilla.gnome.org.

Still, i'm not sure if it's my own problem or a real bug...

> > There isn't much documentation available but does the gtk_main()
> > function do any cleanup of some sort ?
>
> 	Cleanup ? what do you mean ?

Recycling of objects or structures of some sort.

Also, i'm not sure if i need to call gtk_main for the orb to run in orbit2.
Am i right to think orbit2 uses g_main_loop like gtk does ?

> > Have you any ideas on howto debug this ?
>
> 	Give us more information ? ;-)

Done. ;-)

-Yves