Re: ORBIT-WARNING **: No POA found for operation
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Yves De Muyter <yves connected be>
- Cc: orbit <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ORBIT-WARNING **: No POA found for operation
- Date: 28 Jun 2002 09:17:23 +0100
On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 16:40, Yves De Muyter wrote:
> I have ported my app to gnome2 now. It sure looks like i have an
> object lifecycle problem because now, the GTK2-application segfaults
> (the client in this situation).
Great ! can you post a stack trace, better still put one in
> There isn't much documentation available but does the gtk_main()
> function do any cleanup of some sort ?
Cleanup ? what do you mean ?
Also, its best to post a link to your code, or a code fragment that
demonstrates the problem for you.
> Have you any ideas on howto debug this ?
Give us more information ? ;-)
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev