Re: ORBit-0.5.17 not working with MICO 2.3.7?
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: David Haverkamp <dahaverk rockwellcollins com>
- Cc: orbit <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: ORBit-0.5.17 not working with MICO 2.3.7?
- Date: 23 Jul 2002 13:10:29 -0400
On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 13:22, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Another thought I've had after reading through the spec is that "ORBit" and
> "MICO" may not be agreeing on the semantics of the "oneway" operation....
> Thus, ORBit is expecting an "ACK" or something back from MICO and that
> isn't happening since MICO recognized that it was a "oneway".
ORBit shouldn't expect an ack, so that shouldn't be an issue. It's
rather hard to debug anything with ORBit1 though sadly.
> Is there some kind of GIOP/IIOP debug option that could be turned on in
> ORBit that would help us diagnose this problem?
Only in ORBit2 - which is best enabled for this by:
$ export ORBIT2_DEBUG=traces:errors
Sorry, but ORBit-0.5.17 is really hard to support,
email@example.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev