ORBit-0.5.17 not working with MICO 2.3.7?

Just wondering if anyone else was trying to get an ORBit client talking to
a MICO server?

We are unable to pass any parameters to the MICO server...   We did some
experiments that showed we could invoke a operation in the MICO server.
But, when we add parameters the values sent across are not recieved by the
MICO server.

We are trying to use "oneway" invoke's on the server side.    I've been
looking into GIOP 1.0 --1.1 and 1.2.   ORBit supports GIOP 1.1 and MICO
supports all versions of GIOP.   Could part of the problem be that ORBit
isn't sending MICO the correct GIOP Version as part of it's IIOP request?
Another thought I've had after reading through the spec is that "ORBit" and
"MICO" may not be agreeing on the semantics of the "oneway" operation....
Thus, ORBit is expecting an "ACK" or something back from MICO and that
isn't happening since MICO recognized that it was a "oneway".

Any help possible would be appreciated.

Is there some kind of GIOP/IIOP debug option that could be turned on in
ORBit that would help us diagnose this problem?

Thanks,

-David Haverkamp