Re: orbit-cpp-cactus can now compile Bonobo...

Hi Gergo,

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 16:37, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> ... with some hand-tuning related to Bonobo::Gdk::Event, since unions are
> not implemented yet.

	Wow - this is impressive; so ... Gdk is really not used, since we have
deprecated the canvas stuff until it works properly; so it sounds like
you're golden :-)

> Obviously, until union support is not finished, I can't actually test what
> would happen if I was to run it, but the point is, I've managed to
> compile Bonobomm with ORBit2's orbit-cpp-cactus branch.

	Great news :-)

	Good work; I'll get a Gnome 2.0.1 version of ORBit2 out shortly, and
then we can make a gnome-2-0 branch so you can work on HEAD. Which
branch are you currently working on so I can try and review the monster
patch ?

	HTH,