Re: undefined reference to `TC_CORBA_sequence_CORBA_octet_struct'

Hi Claude,

On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 11:46, Claude Beazley wrote:
> I've just managed to install orbit2 and am now in the process of compiling my
> applications using orbit2. They were originally written under orbit, and
> worked.

	Great.

	The warnings you are seeing look like you're linking against the old
ORBit libraries.

	You should use the libraries generated by pkg-config, check you are
linking against them, instead of an explicit -lORBit or somesuch [ since
the library name changes with ORBit2 for parallel install reasons ].

	HTH,