How ORBIT2 interprets the IP addresses coded within an IOR?

Hi All,
I wondered if someone can help me with this...
I am trying to connect from an ORBIT2 client program to a server running
under another ORB.
I have the IOR for the other server. The problem is, that it appears there
is an incompatibility in the way that this IOR was created with the way that
ORBIT2 interprets it. i.e. The IOR contains information for the IP address
XXX.YYY.ZZZ.70
It appears that within the IOR, the other ORB has written the IP address (in
the correct places) as unsigned long decimals of exactly 3 digits (it does
this by inserting leading zeroes before each component of the IP address).
Effectively XXX.YYY.ZZZ.070.
When ORBIT2 reads this IP address from the IOR, I think it is treating 070
as an octal number, and interpreting the IP address as XXX.YYY.ZZZ.56
(octal 070 = decimal 56).

I have a couple of questions...
1) Who is right, the other ORB or ORBIT2?
2) If ORBIT2 is right, how should the IP address be coded in the IOR. i.e.
what should replace the leading zeroes?

Thanks,
Richard.