undefined reference to `TC_CORBA_sequence_CORBA_octet_struct'

I've just managed to install orbit2 and am now in the process of compiling my
applications using orbit2. They were originally written under orbit, and
worked.

However I am now having problems when using sequences.

I get the linker errors:-

emboss-applications_impl.o: In function `impl_EMBOSS_Applications_show_acd':

emboss-applications_impl.o(.text+0x2f): undefined reference to
`TC_CORBA_sequence_CORBA_octet_struct'

emboss-applications_impl.o(.text+0x34): undefined reference to
`ORBit_small_alloc'

which occurs with the following code segment:-
void  impl_EMBOSS_Applications_show_acd(impl_POA_EMBOSS_Applications *
servant,const CORBA_char *appname,EMBOSS_filelist
**sequence,CORBA_Environment * ev){

(*sequence)=EMBOSS_filelist__alloc();
CORBA_sequence_set_release((*sequence), TRUE);
return;
}

idl file is:-
module EMBOSS{
typedef sequence<octet> filelist;
void show_acd(in string application, out filelist output);
}

claude