Re: cpp: Gratuitous code formatting change

Am Mit, 2002-02-27 um 20.34 schrieb Murray Cumming:
> At the momement the ORBit cpp branch generates code like this
>
> namespace somenamespace{ class someclass {
>   void somemethod {
>     somecode }
> } };
>
> This is very difficult to read when there's a whole bunch of namespaces
> and classes in the same file. I can accept the { on the same line as the
> function (though I think it's less common in C++ than C), but doing this
> with namespaces and classes too is just silly.
>
> Any objections to me fixing it while I'm fixing the other things?

I agree with you that this is really difficult to read. I tried to port
one of the test programs today to c++ (and had no time to finish it) and
had to look to or three times to see what is declared in the stubs/skels
files. I would also propose to change it.

Regards,
Johannes

Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil