Re: ORBit2 - mutli-threaded ...

Now that I'm slowly digging out from travel and other things.

The main thing I remember about ORBit-MT was that I couldn't build it on my
embedded target that had "POSIX threads" e.g. pthreads.    If I get a
chance I'll try to take a look and find some more specifics.

Please tell me you are keeping ORBit2 "pthread" compliant....

Thanks,

-Dave

Michael Meeks <michael@ximian.com>@gnome.org on 11/28/2002 11:46:42 PM

Sent by:    orbit-list-admin@gnome.org