ORBit and Linux kernel 2.5

Hello,

   Yesterday I was trying Linux kernel 2.5.50 and naturally ran into the
problem with Evolution and 2.5. I did research and found 2-3 threads
that discussed if it was an issue with ORBit or with the kernel. I also
tried talking to Evolution developers, and their only suggestion was to
e-mail Robert Love about it. So I did and he pointed me at
http://tech9.net/rml/orbit/ which contains a patch for ORBit that makes
it coexist with 2.5, and hence makes Evolution work. I am not sure if he
has contacted any of the ORBit developers, but even if he has I haven't
seen mention of it on this list, and thought everyone on it might would
be interested.