Interoperability with Visibroker arrays inside structs passing

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the ORBit2 broker (ORBit2-2.3.107) to get access to a
CORBA app server (Visibroker). All is nice until I try to pass a struct
that containes an array of octes (IDL below). At this moment the
CORBA server crashes or, if the typedef is used, it just receives the
same array all the time, no matter what I actually pass. This problem
does not appear if I use ORBit-0.5.15 (but with this one I have other
problems). As I can't modify the Visibroker server, my only hope is in a
patch for ORBit2, or a workarund. Can somebody help me (I have test
applications and time but no knowledge of ORBit internals)?

---------- IDL --------
//typedef octet Oid[12];
struct SessionObjekt{
  //Oid sessionOid;
  octet sessionOid[12];
};
interface StringRefServer {
  void StructCall(in SessionObjekt sitzung);
};

Sergiu Gavrila