Recursive types in IDL

  Hi all,
I'm trying to use the ORBit broker to get access to a CORBA app server
(Visibroker), and I discover that the orbit-idl (ORBit-0.5.15) does not
supports recursive types (struct, unions). So, an IDL like the one below
will not compile (the orbit-idl wastes all my memory and then crashes).
Is there a patch for ORBit-0.5.15? Looking in the archives it looks like
somebody has done a patch, but how can I get it?
BTW, the option to switch to ORBit2 (which I would like) is not good, as
ORBit2 seams to have some interoperability problems with Visibroker (I
will post a separate message with the problems).

------- IDL ----------------------------------------------
#ifndef _FILTER_IDL_
#define _FILTER_IDL_
struct FilterNode {