Re: help needed with array out arguments

On 1 Apr 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	If you look in ORBit2/docs/internals/interface-indirection.gnumeric you
> can see the level of indirection that is used both for ORBit2's
> ORBit_invoke type thing, and also for the C binding - they are
> different.

that's way beyond cryptic. really, I'm only looking for two-three lines of
code, like (pulled from my butt):

client:
	Test_Numbers_slice *numbers = 0;
	Test_ITest_foo (numbers);

server:
	skel_Test_ITest_foo (Test_Numbers_slice *out_array)
	{
		out_array = Test_Numbers__alloc ();
		// Fill out_array
	}

(I'm pretty sure that's not teh good solution, but it illustrates my
point)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001