ORBIT Nameserver problem

Hello,

We are trying to get the Nameserver working with the server and client on
different machines. But the Server is unable to bind to the Naming server
(which runs on a different machine), eventhough we provide the IOR of the
naming service and enable IIOP for TCP/IP (by setting ORBIIOPIPv4=1, and
ORBIIOPUSock=0). However, things work fine when the server, client and Naming
service are all on the same host. Is there any other configuration required to
get Naming service to work across hosts?

Thanks in advance,
Murali.

Murali Ravirala
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~rmurali