CORBA_object and its data structure

Hi all,
I've a new problem.
I implemented a little CORBA_Object (Msg) with its methods and its
attributes; I also implemented another CORBA_Object with methods and
attributes; this one has a struct attribute in which I inserted a field of
type Msg (the first object).
I'd want to understand if this kind of data structure can cause any problem.
In particular, when I insert my data in the big structure of the second
object, I use the "Msg" inserting data with methods created by the orbit,
such as Msg__set_attribute1, Msg__get_attribute2,... but I've never executed
the impl_Msg__create()!
So, I think I'm not using such in a correct way this structure: maybe I use
it only like a "data structure" not like an object... but, on the other
hand, with Orbit I'm not able to execute a create inside a data structure of
another object.
Where is the solution to my problem?
Please help me! Tell me where I'm wrong!

Thanks for any suggestion
Samuele