ORBit WIN32 and Cygwin

A colleague and myself are somewhat new to CORBA and are trying to get ORBit
up and running on Windows, either natively or under Cygwin.  The precompiled
win32 version is not available for the link listed on the ORBit homepage.  I
don't think that site exists anymore.  So then we tried downloading the
source and compiling it under Cygwin but realized we were missing several
libraries.  At this point, I wanted to find out if anyone has the
precompiled win32 version or has tried running it in Cygwin.  I probably
need version 0.5.7 since this is the version I have on my SGI box (unless
0.5.8 is backward compatible). TIA.

Jamie