Re: ORBit WIN32 and Cygwin

Jamie Gertsch schrieb:

> libraries.  At this point, I wanted to find out if anyone has the
> precompiled win32 version or has tried running it in Cygwin.  I probably

I have one running natively (i.e. mingw32). It works more or less,
though
the behaviour of the client when the server crashes is less than ideal
(the client
just hangs), but it seems to be a result of winsocks behaviour.

Don't know what version it is... it's based on the port that was on the
net...

Tom