Bootstrapping question

Hi all,
	I have got two machines running ORBit 0.5.7 in two different
cities. My client and server work fine in LAN (is easy to get the ior file
that the server creates), but now, i don't know how to pass it from a
server to a client which are some hundred miles away each one. I want do
do it in an automatic way, not using e-mail nor message in a bottle ;-).
	Since I don't know the IOR_of_naming_service I can't use:
yourclientapp -ORBInitRef NameService=IOR_of_naming_service
	Neither do I know how to use the corbaloc nor the corbakey. In
my case, which is the easiest way to bootstrap?
	Thank you.

Luis Nacarino