Re: Orbit development state and Win32 porting

Win32 port of Orbit is not maintained by someone.

But, I've ported to Win32 using MSVC.
Now, I'm interested in GNOME infra, but so busy with my office works.
If someone interested in maintenance of Win32 port of ORBIT, I'll help someone.

Regards. K T Ahn
cpplover hanmir com  (private email)