Re: 2.3.99 won't build w/o 2.3.xx installed?

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Chris Waters wrote:
> It looks to me like libtool is getting confused somehow, but I'm not a
> libtool expert, so I'm not sure exactly how or why.  However, anything
> I can do to help resolve this problem, I will.

        Since we do:

Everything_module_la_LIBADD = \
        $(top_builddir)/src/orb/libORBit-2.la

        It seems to me that libtool is getting confused; it's possible
adding a -L$(topbuilddir)/src/orb into the LIBADD would help; can you try
adding that to Makefile.am and verifying that it works ? we can hack round
libtool for you if neccessary.