Re: Large Data transfer

Hi Claude,

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Mr C.A.Beazley wrote:
> I'm having to pass very large sequences back to the client, and the
> current method of passing the sequence in one go is not adequate for
> the task. This must be a common problem with CORBA and therefore would
> likely to have a standard solution/s.

        How standard ? Bonobo standard ?

> Could someone please enlighten me on this?

        I personaly would use bonobo - because it makes implementing CORBA
servers somewhat trivial via;. Bonobo[X]Object, and because you can then
use the Bonobo::Stream interface and various helper wrappers around it to
make your life easy.

        But if I was doing that, in order to avoid an X dependency I'd use
libbonobo and ORBit2 :-)