RE: 'Instance' Data for Server-Side Objects

>> How do I set 'instance' data for server-side object instances?
>
> Use the servant struct by adding extra members to it. Look in the top of
> the generated implementation skeleton for the struct
> impl_POA_<Module>_<Interface> (where Module and Interface are as defined
> in your IDL). Add members to it, and you can then use them in your code
> (in the server only!).

Yep!  Thanks for your help.

I'm used to programming CORBA using Java, and I was hoping I could also get
ORBit to automatically generate *all* the ORB nitty-gritty and just
implement the 'pure' business logic in my servant class.  But I guess I
still need to create the xxx-skelimpl.c class once and then tinker with it
to fit my needs.  Does ORBit2 work in just the same way?

Thanks again, Adam.