Re: finalize in ORBit-0.5-stable?

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Phil Dawes wrote:

> I've attached a patch which calls the finalize method on the
> servant. oaf-0.6.5 and bonobo-0.37 both make check. I'll commit this
> in a couple of days if nobody has any objections.

Hmm, 'make check' is not sufficient for this. Be very wary of committing
this patch until some thorough testing (like, making sure the panel and
evolution run, or something on that scale), because I think there may be
some servants out there that incorrectly list the finalize method in their
epv, IIRC.

-- Elliot
The truth knocks on my door, and I say
"Go away. I'm looking for the truth"